Bmw Z4M fully detailed and coated with 3D products by Nicky Vde, PCS - P...







Bmw Z4M fully detailed and coated with 3D products by Nicky Vde, PCS - Paint Correction Systems

We went to pick up this beauty at the customer's home to treat the car in our studio.

On the way to our studio my husband, Steve, asked.
"How would you feel about you (Nicky) treating this BMW Z4M all by yourself, polishing and coating it completely?"

Wow, OF COURSE I said, really cool. I took this opportunity with both, of course. Of course also with a bit of fear, as it was really the first car that I have detailed all by myself.

Arrived, first checked the car carefully, discovered that it had been parked under the trees and that there was a lot of sap from the trees on the car.
A light scratch here and there.

Completely cleaned and started with a 1 step correction. I decided to use the 3D One Hybrid compound.
Also ideal if you then apply a coating of 3D. You no longer have to degrease the car.

After two days of working on this car, it was ready. Was a challenge, but I am very grateful to my husband for this opportunity. I also learned a lot from this.




#bmw #bmwMpower #bmwZ4M #cardetailing #paintcorrection #paintcorrectionsystems #pcs #detailing #detalladocoche #ceramiccoating #3Dcarproducts #3D_One_Hybrid_compound

Comments